Other major reasons to serve this airport
- SWF is an attractive low-cost alternative to other NYC metro area airports.
- Only 57 miles (approx 93km) north of New York City
- International arrivals facility, fastest taxi-in and taxi out of all NY metro airports
- Plenty of parking, gate space and room to grow.
- Efficient, cost effective and hassle-free, highest in customer satisfaction surveys.
- A young, affluent market area growing at 10x the New York State average.
- Located in the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York State, a destination in itself.
- Home to 30+ two and four year colleges and universities including West Point Military Academy
- 90+ biopharmaceutical companies
- More than 3,000 IT companies
- Over 35,000 employed in finance and insurance industries
- No slot issues, noise issues, curfews or runway limitations
Marketing and other support
- Up to US$525 credit for ground handling
- US$3 per outbound seat not to exceed US$150,000 first year for new non-stops in marketing and advertising support.
- Approximately 1.9 million in 60-minute catchment area
- Strategically situated at the intersection of two major interstate highways and thruways (I-87 and I-84), providing excellent north-south and east-west freight and passenger access.
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
Please contact us for more information on freight opportunities.
Infrastructure & Operations
- 2 runways: 11,817ft (3,602m) and 6,004ft (1,830m)
- Non slot coordinated
- 24hr Air Traffic Control Tower
- Newly renovated terminal and parking facilities
- Over $50M USD invested in infrastructure improvements since 2008. Part of a $500M USD capital improvement program.