Other major reasons to serve this airport
- The city is famous worldwide for the San Fermin celebration, which runs from 6 to 14 July — its most famous event is the ‘running of the bulls’.
- Navarra has important industry in high-tech sectors such as windmills, aerospace auxiliary industry and the automotive industry.
- Pamplona is well connected by highways and it will have access to Spain’s high speed rail network in two to three years.
Marketing and other support
- For increasing number of passengers on a route;
- Off-peak days;
- Connecting flights;
- Freight: is exempted of cargo charge from the 5 July 2014;
- Note: A 1.9% reduction in all the airport charges will be effective on 1st March 2016.
The conditions of the Aena Incentive scheme and PR support are according to the wording included in the legislation in force. For more information please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/incentives.html
Aena collaborates on an ongoing basis with airlines on aspects such as organising events relating to first flights, advertising in media belonging to Aena, press releases, publicity on social networks, information to travel agencies associations, temporary discounts on parking, VIP lounges, shops and F&B, etc. All of this is geared towards achieving greater visibility and publicity for the launch of new routes or new bases.
For more information please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/promotional-marketing.html
Potential cooperation from the Spanish Tourism Board (Tourspain): firstname.lastname@example.org
Market information: statistics and market analysis on request at email@example.com
To contact the local authorities, please go tohttp://www.turismodepamplona.es
- 30-minutes catchment: 368,479.
- 60-minute catchment: 1,107,172.
- 120-minutes catchment: 4,352,938.
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
- Pamplona Airport is situated at eight kilometres from the city, between the towns of Noain and Esquiroz.
- To reach the airport, take the N-121 national highway in the direction of Zaragoza and exit onto the NA-6006 motorway at kilometre five.
- Line 16 – Aizoain-Noain-Beriain.
Infrastructure & Operations
- Runways: One (2,405m).
- Slot Coordinated: Facilitated.
- Operating hours:
- Summer 04:30-21:45;
- Winter 05:30-22:45 UTC.
- Terminals: One.
- AIP: http://www.enaire.es/csee/Satellite/navegacion-aerea/es/Page/1078418725163/?other=1083158950596&other2=1083857759289#ancla343
For more regional information please go to:
- Navarra Tourism: http://www.visitnavarra.es
- Pamplona City Hall: http://www.pamplona.es
- Tourism in Spain: http://www.spain.info
- Passengers (commercial): 138,520 domestic passengers; 5,505 international passengers.
- Air Transport Movements: 96% scheduled flights; 4% charter flights.
- Freight: Four tonnes.
- Main carrier: Air Nostrum.