Other major reasons to serve this airport
- Logroño has an important cultural, gastronomic and heritage offer.
- It is also one of the most important wine producing regions in Spain: La Rioja.
- La Rioja province has a population of more than 300,000 inhabitants.
Marketing and other support
- For increasing number of passengers on a route;
- Off-peak days;
- Connecting flights;
- Freight: is exempted of cargo charge from the 5 July 2014;
- Note: A 1.9% reduction in all the airport charges will be effective on 1st March 2016.
The conditions of the Aena Incentive scheme and PR support are according to the wording included in the legislation in force. For more information please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/incentives.html
Aena collaborates on an ongoing basis with airlines on aspects such as organising events relating to first flights, advertising in media belonging to Aena, press releases, publicity on social networks, information to travel agencies associations, temporary discounts on parking, VIP lounges, shops and F&B, etc. All of this is geared towards achieving greater visibility and publicity for the launch of new routes or new bases.
For more information please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/promotional-marketing.html
Potential cooperation from the Spanish Tourism Board (Tourspain): email@example.com
Market information: statistics and market analysis on request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30-minute catchment: 212,294.
- 60-minute catchment: 562,460.
- 120-minute catchment: 4,382,384.
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
- The airport is located east of Logroño, in the municipality of Agoncillo.
- Access to Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is via the N-232 Logroño-Zaragoza road. It takes an estimated 10 minutes to travel from Logroño to the airport. A link road has been built from the N-232.
Infrastructure & Operations
- Runways: One (2,201m).
- Operating hours:
- Mon-Fri 05:00-09:00/18:00-20:00;
- Sat 05:00-09:00;
- Sun 18:00-19:30;
- Mon-Fri 06:00-10:00/19:00-21:00;
- Sat 06:00-10:00;
- Sun 19:00-20:30.
- Terminals: One.
- AIP: http://www.enaire.es/csee/Satellite/navegacion-aerea/es/Page/1078418725163/?other=1083158950596&other2=1083857758811#ancla330
For more regional information please go to:
- Logroño City Hall: http://www.logroño.org
- La Rioja Tourist Department: http://www.lariojaturismo.com
- Tourism in Spain: http://www.spain.info
- Passengers (commercial): 11,565 domestic passengers; 1,429 international passengers.
- Air Transport Movements: 87% scheduled flights; 13% charter flights.
- Largest carriers: Air Nostrum.