Other major reasons to serve this airport
- Logroño has an important cultural, gastronomic and heritage offer.
- It is also one of the most important wine producing regions in Spain: La Rioja.
- La Rioja province has a population of more than 300,000 inhabitants.
- Logroño Airport was certified by the Spanish Aviation Agency, according to EU 139/2014 regulation.
- Information about COVID-19 measures in place can be found at Info COVID-19.
Marketing and other support
Aena offers airlines an extensive range of incentives. See the new incentive that Aena offers in 2020 and discover which one suit your type of operation best:
- Operation recovery.
- Off-peak days.
- Connecting flights.
- Freight: Exempted of cargo charge from the 5th of July 2014
- Airport charges decrease on average by 2,2% annually until 2021
The conditions of the Aena Incentive scheme are according to the wording included in the legislation in force. For more information, please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/incentives.html
Aena collaborates on an ongoing basis with airlines on aspects such as organising events relating to first flights, advertising in media belonging to Aena, press releases, publicity on social networks, information to travel agencies associations, etc. All of this is geared towards achieving greater visibility and publicity for the launch of new routes or new bases.
For more information, please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/airport-marketing.html
Potential cooperation from the Spanish Tourism Board (Tourspain): email@example.com
Market information: statistics & market analysis on request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30-minute catchment: 313,000.
- 60-minute catchment: 936,600.
- 120-minute catchment: 4,400,000.
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
- The airport is located east of Logroño, in the municipality of Agoncillo.
- Access to Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is via the N-232 Logroño-Zaragoza road. It takes an estimated 10 minutes to travel from Logroño to the airport. A link road has been built from the N-232.
Infrastructure & Operations
- Runways: One (2,201m).
- Operating hours:
- Mon-Fri 05:00-11:00/17:00-20:00;
- Sat 05:00-09:00;
- Sun 16:00-19:30;
- Mon-Fri 06:00-12:00/18:00-21:00;
- Sat 06:00-10:00;
- Sun 17:00-20:30.
- Terminals: One.
- AIP: Airport Information Publication (AIP)
For more regional information please go to:
- Logroño City Hall: http://www.logroño.org
- La Rioja Tourist Department: http://www.lariojaturismo.com
- Tourism in Spain: http://www.spain.info
- Passengers (commercial): 16,600 domestic pax; 2,800 international pax.
- Flights: 84% scheduled flights; 16% charter flights
- Main carrier: Air Nostrum