Other major reasons to serve this airport
- Tunisia has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in Africa recent years. Tunisia’s beaches and hotels attracts approximately 9 million visitors per annum. It attracts tourists mainly from France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Scandinavia and the United Kingdom. New Enfidha – Hammamet airport is the most convenient point of entry for the vacationers.
- Enfidha – Hammamet airport is a brand new airport located 65 km south of the capital Tunis, in the heart of the country’s primary northeast tourist region. The airport is able to serve the overwhelming majority of Tunsian resorts – around 80% of the keys destinations – more than any other Tunisian airport as this table illustrates.
|Enfidha is closer to most holiday destinations!|
|Tunis (TUN)||Enfidha (NBE)|
Marketing and other support
Please download the Enfidha – Hammamet Airport Brochure.
Tunisia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mediterranean for holidaymaking Europeans with year round sunshine, excellent hotels and beaches, fine golf courses and friendly service, with a short flight time from Western Europe.
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
With its state-of-the-art facilities and futuristic design, Enfidha – Hammamet airport (NBE) will enable Tunisia’s ambition to become a regional centre of international trade and services, allowing stronger integration into the world economy. It will also facilitate an improved regional balance with an industrial park; deep sea port and new soon to be built tourist area in Hergia.
Infrastructure & Operations
New Enfidha – Hammamet airport is an architectural and aesthetic wonder, boasting the latest technology and first class facilities and services; both for passengers and the airlines themselves. The 90,000 m2 terminal, initially designed for a capacity of 7 million passengers, has been designed to allow expansion up 22 million travellers by the middle of the century.
- 1 runway; 3300m
- Operating hours: 24/7
- 18 passenger bridges+ 14 remote parking positions
- Terminal Usage Area: 90,000 m2
- Car Park Area: 52,000 m2 /1,100 cars
- Enfidha – Hammamet airport offers low airport charges:
|Landing||€6.00 / tonne|
|Parking||€0.05 / tonne hr|
|Lighting||€24.00 / flight|
|Navaid||€45.00 / flight|
|Security Charge||€1.60 / departing pax|
- Enfidha – Hammamet airport offers competitive ground handling charges too.