Other major reasons to serve this airport
- Home of Brainport, the smartest region in Europe, specialised in high-tech and automotive industry.
- Strong corporate presence in our catchment area with companies like Philips, Tesla, ASML, Bosch, Shimano, Vanderlande, NXP and many more.
- Over 150 nationalities in catchment area, strong growing expat community.
- Strong growth in inbound tourism.
- Strong outbound tourism market, people travel frequently and have an above average income compared to the rest of the country.
- 10% of our passengers are coming from the northern part of Belgium.
Marketing and other support
- Marketing support.
- Incentive program.
- Fam Trip budget.
- Data & market intelligence.
- 30 min catchment area: 1.5 million
- 60 min catchment area: 7.6 million
- 120 min catchment area: 38.5 million inhab
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
- Currently exploring opportunities for the CEP market.
- Frequent bus connections to Eindhoven Central Station.
- Direct bus connection to Amsterdam.
- Close to mayor highways to the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
- In the heart of the smartest region of Europe; Brainport.
- Centrally located in the Benelux region.
Infrastructure & Operations:
- Runways (number and length): one runways, 3000 meters in length.
- Slot Coordinated?: Yes (Level 3).
- Operating hours: 07:00-23:00.
- Terminals: One passenger terminal, which was refurbished in summer 2017.
- Min. connect time: n/a.