Location Of Duqm.
Duqm is a port town on the Arabian Sea, in central-eastern Oman.
The Oman Tourism Development Company is looking to develop it into a resort, aiming to increase its population to 100,000 by 2020.
Other major reasons:
- Duqum Port.
- Duqum Freezone.
- Industrial State.
- Inauguration for first landing flightcake cutting celebration .
- Press conference, press(localInternational) and fam trip
- Airport tours for travel agents, tour operators and airline .
- Establishing contacts to the distribution channels locally ( Commercial , finance, media , operation departments )
- Promoting new air at all Oman Airports.
- Supporting airlines with business cases and joint promoting .
- Working together with Tourism Authority to facilitate co-operation
- Discount charges for new scheduled airlines
- Duqum Airport has a capacity to handle 25,000 tonnes of freight per annum.
- The Oman Tourism Development Company is looking to develop it into a resort, aiming to increase its population to 100,000 by 2020.
- Other major reasons:
- Duqum Port;
- Duqum Freezone;
- Industrial state.
Duqum Airport is located in the vicinity of Duqum city centre.
Infrastructure & Operations:
Runway(s): One runway 4 km
Slot Coordinated: Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating hours: 24 hr
Terminal(s): One terminal
Min. Connect time: 1 hr
Passenger boarding bridges: Two.
Bus boarding lounges: Two.
Check-in: Four desks.
Largest Carriers (by weekly seats): Oman Air.