Other major reasons to serve this airport
- Competitive airport fees and charges
- 470,000 registered companies within 60 minutes of the airport
- Wealthy market in the catchment area with high propensity to travel (one of the highest percentage of employments in the country)
- A gateway to one of the most touristic areas in the country. It offers opportunities for all-season activities just 40 minutes from the airport: from a city break to seaside holiday and eco-tourism. In Cuneo Province, you can find Langhe and Roero hills, a unique landscape strongly characterised by its vineyards.
Marketing and other support
Cuneo supports new routes with competitive incentive schemes, including marketing support, and assisting airlines with evidence for the launch of new routes and frequencies closely referenced to the market demands of the region.
Our company also works closely with essential partners in the region and territory to maximise competitive advantages for airlines considering operating at Cuneo Airport.
Cuneo Airport’s geographical catchment area reaches into two north-west Italian regions and also includes the south-east France area. This very large catchment area with around 4,000,000 inhabitants is highly productive in terms of agriculture and industry. Small and medium-sized companies are prevalent here, as well as the automotive sector.
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
Cuneo province has one of the largest production markets in Italy. It is the main commercial and industrial centre of the region, with many major Italian factories located within its provincial boundaries, including Ferrero, Burgo, Vestebene, Valeo and automotive companies.
- Cuneo Airport is located just 60km from Turin and 20km from Cuneo and is 40 km from the French border
- Highway A6 between Turin and Savona is 10km from the terminal
- Accessibility to terminal to/from main cities is provided by local buses, and a shuttle bus connecting the terminal with nearby train stations
Infrastructure & Operations
- 1 runway; 2,498m
- Not slot coordinated
- Operating hours: 06:00 – 24:00
- Boarding: walking distance from terminal
- 20 apron stands
- Passenger numbers: 200,000
- Freight: Spot charters. Need to be developed.
- Carriers and T.O.: Air Arabia, Belle Air, Blue Air, Ryanair, Wizzair, Viaggi del Turchese (Tui Plc Group)
- Routes served: 11
- Countries served: 7