Other Major reasons to serve this airport
- Region with relevant industry such as food sector, and others such as helicopter manufacture.
- Available capacity and efficient airport infrastructure.
- Relevant sport hunting spot.
- Cuenca, located at the Castile-La Mancha Region, has been declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Feria de Albacete, the city’s annual fair, has been declared of international tourist interest.
Marketing and other support
Aena offers airlines an extensive range of incentives. See the new incentive that Aena offers in 2018 and discover which one suit your type of operation best:
- For new routes;
- For increasing number of passengers on a route: on long-haul routes, on airports with less than 3 million passengers and seasonal airports during the off-peak season;
- Off-peak days;
- Connecting flights;
- Freight: is exempted of cargo charge from the 5 July 2014;
- Airport charges: decrease on average by 2. 2% annually until 2021.
The conditions of the Aena Incentive scheme and PR support are according to the wording included in the legislation in force. For more information please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/incentives.html
Aena collaborates on an ongoing basis with airlines on aspects such as organising events relating to first flights, advertising in media belonging to Aena, press releases, publicity on social networks, information to travel agencies associations etc. All of this is geared towards achieving greater visibility and publicity for the launch of new routes or new bases.
For more information please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/promotional-marketing.html
Potential cooperation from the Spanish Tourism Board (Tourspain): email@example.com
Market information: statistics and market analysis on request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30-minute catchment: 188,250.
- 60-minute catchment: 372,005.
- 120-minute catchment: 3,326,449.
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
- Albacete Airport is located to the south of the city of Albacete in the area known as Los Llanos.
- Access to the airport from the CM-3203.
Infrastructure & Operations
- Runways: One (2,700m).
- Operating hours: Summer 07:00-12:30 UTC; Winter 08:00-13:30 UTC.
- Terminals: One.
- AIP: Airport Information Publication (AIP)
Important infrastructure developments and/or other news
For more information on the region go to:
- Passengers (commercial): 106 domestic passengers; 487 international passengers.
- Air transport movements: 100% charter flights.