Other Major reasons to serve this airport
- The region offers connections to industries such as the food sector and helicopter manufacture.
- Available capacity and efficient airport infrastructure.
- The region is a great place to hunting sports.
- Cuenca, located at the Castile-La Mancha Region, has been declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Feria de Albacete, the city’s annual fair, has been declared of international tourist interest.
Marketing and other support
- For increasing number of passengers on a route;
- Off-peak days;
- Connecting flights;
- Freight: is exempted of cargo charge from the 5 July 2014;
- Note: A 1.9% reduction in all the airport charges will be effective on 1st March 2016.
The conditions of the Aena Incentive scheme and PR support are according to the wording included in the legislation in force. For more information please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/incentives.html
Aena collaborates on an ongoing basis with airlines on aspects such as organising events relating to first flights, advertising in media belonging to Aena, press releases, publicity on social networks, information to travel agencies associations, temporary discounts on parking, VIP lounges, shops and F&B, etc. All of this is geared towards achieving greater visibility and publicity for the launch of new routes or new bases.
For more information please visit: http://www.aena.es/en/airlines/promotional-marketing.html
Potential cooperation from the Spanish Tourism Board (Tourspain): email@example.com
Market information: statistics and market analysis on request at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the local authorities, please go to http://www.turismoenalbacete.com/
- 30-minute catchment: 181,633.
- 60-minute catchment: 332,378.
- 120-minute catchment: 3,334,434.
Under-served freight opportunities and other economic impact factors
- Albacete Airport is located to the south of the city of Albacete in the area known as Los Llanos.
- Access to the airport from the CM-3203.
Infrastructure & Operations
- Runways: One (2,700m).
- Operating hours: Summer 07:00-12:30 UTC; Winter 08:00-13:30 UTC.
- Terminals: One.
- AIP: http://www.enaire.es/csee/Satellite/navegacion-aerea/es/Page/1078418725163/?other=1083158950596&other2=1083857748721#ancla32
Important infrastructure developments and/or other news
For more information on the region go to:
- Passengers (commercial): 148 domestic passengers; 586 international passengers.
- Air transport movements: 100% charter flights.